Monday, August 17, 2015

The psychic dilemma

You can disregard or buy into a psychic consultation but you cannot argue with the psychic while giving the consultation (or worst yet try to sell her/him your point of view). What s/he sees is not what you see. Be humble enough to allow yourself to listen to a different view till the end, without the mental jargon of yours. Kindly, remind yourself that you have asked for her/his consultation thus initiating the first contact. Yet, be sure you are free to do whatever afterward, baring the consequence of your choice whatever that may be.


As a psychic, I am confronted with such critical situations: A wide array of challenging clients, from energy vampires, passing by twisted characters such as ego maniac,  arriving to very kind persons who are stuck in pride and image trap, perceiving what is gifted by the psychic consultation as personal insult.  How can I, who is an advocate of Oneness, communicating with it, experiencing its deliciousness in every breath, attack my client! My golden rule as psychic is to empower my client by lifting the veil, in service of all that is.


Sometimes, I miss the phase of my life when I communicated my psychic abilities to a non language using subject such as nature. People are tiresome.
"Dio mio aiutami!" as they say in Italian.


No comments: