Friday, August 7, 2015

(Personal Note)

I love me and I love my life. Through metaphysics, I learned how to handle my life long intuition along my fertile imagination. They often crisscross each other in some parallel dimension that I travel to with ease and grace. Yet the solidity of my wholeness in the now moment comes from the harmony between my upper and lower chakras, rhyming along with the Universe. I have quite an open crown chakra yet my roots within the core of mother Earth is what grounds me. It does not matter anymore what my poems express or to whom they express whatever or about which subject they tackle in specific. What counts is my joy through playing while in love with all that is. I am completely in love, not with an X partner, nor with a Y profession, nor with a Z perspective : I am in love with all that is. I allow to the poetic child in me to draw circles within the sky, just because I am now in allowance, experiencing "to simply be" no strings attached, with zero seriousness.

Please if you feel offended, threatened or worse yet, feel an obligation to save me: Let it go. Relax. That is it. Whatever I write that makes you inspired, marinate in its vibes. Whatever stresses and/or irritates you, turn the page.

I so love you, Universe of mine.

No comments: