Friday, August 7, 2015

Storytelling

early morning
standing by the lighthouse
contemplating the sea
and verb to see
my consciousness hovers above waves
where they seemingly begin, journey and crash
salty breeze
takes me back to the healing effect of water
water tumbling on itself
rushing and slowing
I submerge my imagination in its essence
how freely do I float
then rise up mid sky
droplets of transparency running through my vein
and I melt back to see
I merge with the intelligence of water
celebrated within me

after sunset
standing still by the lighthouse
as if my spine merging with its exterior wall
in the eye of storm
motionless when everything else is spinning
stars peeking down into me
holding me in their breath
spinning me back into eternity of stillness
from where a revelation emerges
what is the essence of sea, see and motion
the wholeness of love in each moment of Oneness
felt, savored and celebrated

No comments: