Thursday, August 13, 2015

Personal experience

I meet recently a spiritual teacher, quite unique in his psychic abilities and how mature yet simple he is using them and subsequently delivering his message. He asked me out of nowhere why am I suppressing my craziness (my wild creativity and unique non conforming). As a storyteller, he spoke of a cat who suffered from head injury then woke up questioning what is she going to utter: Meow or Woof-Woof. Those couple of minutes, happening at the perfect time of my unfolding created a domino effect. Yet, originally I am neither Meow nor Woof-Woof utterer. I am my own unique Voice.

So may I say to myself: Welcome back to the wildest of the wild Maya!

Meanwhile, repeating a cherished affirmation of mine: I allow myself full freedom to explore with consciousness; my theater stage is limitless, connected always to Pure Source.

No comments: