Monday, May 24, 2010

;) Final Note to myself

Imagination, a wealth of forces, along reflections to activate the kind of life I desire: It brings me healing as by product along expansion through intensity by deciphering. Though, it is not my destination. This blog started in 2008 for "Celebrating a Journey" that developed into owning it through "Celebrating my Journey". It arrives to "Abundantly, Heart :) My Laughter" where I depart to a richer world, private in its reality, imagination and reflections. I am the writer of my scenario which is heart laughter though I came to acknowledge that heart laughter obliges a bubble of privacy.
Ending with a sign of reverence to another Poet Aidu Taro (San) who wrote:

"Early one summer morning
 No one has yet arrived
 At the field by the river
 Softly I release
 My dog from his collar."

(Appreciation to Gogyohka Junction where I meet the beautiful poet Aidu. Though it was a fleeting encounter of few lines exchanged, his emphasis on the great wisdom linked to simple daily actions, is going to be my life long treasure.)

(Appreciation t

No comments: