Sunday, October 11, 2015

Storytelling (Lover of mine, part II)

Waking up so slowly, lying down in bed still for savoring the life style of a sea turtle, she starts to flow in Alphabet letters:

"Lover of mine
Folding you slowly in my heart
Like a frankincense and myrrh scented letter
To journey together within the cosmos
On my sunny morning of Autumn

Gazing to the blue sky
I know the bluest pain
Our common ground
Yet we are meant to fly, not walk
Interlaced breaths

Through me, diving into Mother Earth
To its deepest crystalline cave of million shapes
Light of clustered Suns shining within
Glistening and shimmering on nakedness
Wrapping us in warmth of surrender and its jittery aftermath

Through me, soaring to the void of Pure Source
Past hallucination of angelic chorus
That has your inner child standing center stage
Then, to be silence within void
Disintegrating into the lightness of nothingness

Through me, birthing you on a different dimension
Watering your skin to bloom ever stronger in poetic essences
Stroking your hair of winter nights back to its pre dawn phase
Holding you in the fluffiness of love that does not possess
Liberating your fingertips to fly higher and deeper

Lover of mine
Whom I have not meet ... still
Be still, I hear you"

Finally, she stands up to be perfumed, wearing a smile. She lets her unfolding be. With grace and ease, she continues to breathe. A new day. Another twinkling in her gaze out of limitlessness and not expectations.

No comments: