Sunday, October 4, 2015

Note to Self

(dedicated to Judy, my outstanding teacher, a psychic and healer of highest caliber)
~

Judy gave me a psychic reading last month. She said that I have not built me an ego. And that my life mission is to do exactly that. In a way, she made me giggle. My love for myself is so fundamental and unshakable to the extent that building me an ego, as self defense mechanism, is irrelevant to me. I love me. I see others through the eye of love, spoting in them their best potentials. They, however dark they may get, do not threaten the love for myself from myself. That said, I do not know how to interact with humans. I am a new soul on this plane (which Judy confirmed). Dealing with other humans is troublesome. But I am willing to learn to improve my skills. Yet determined to shine my light, love and wisdom ever stronger each step of the way. Embracing my foolishness too, each step of the way. All is well within me, love.

No comments: