Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Personal Note*

I did a past life regression. I was / am Alexander living in Russia around 1820's, a scientist in the army doing secret researches. His main research is on how to regenerate the physical body from the etheric body.

Past life regression is an eye opening. One can understand himself/herself on much deeper levels. Multiple why-s can be answered.

I deeply believe in non linear time. Therefore, even past lives are all happening now. You only shift to parallel reality. I have visited Alexander on multiple times, at different stages of his life. My physical body gets quite animated while doing that, doing whatever Alexander is doing. Hope one day I will have time to write our story.

1 comment:

Maya Idriss said...

Remember your memories of past life / lives are within your unique soul, and not the temporary body or mind