Sunday, November 25, 2012

"For the sake of sharing" Note: Hara v.s Mouth

                   Currently, I am living in Lebanon. I have a Saint that I love very much and go visit as much as possible. His name is Ne'emeh Istfan. His body which never disintegrated, is still on display in a convent in Kfifen (a village in North Lebanon).

                   During my last visit (few days ago), I had a vision there. From that vision, I now know why his body did not disintegrate. Here is my new belief:


 # at time of death, when the soul gets out from the body, usually it is through the mouth: with such exit, the body disintegrates.

       
# at time of death, like what happened with Saint Ne'emeh Istfan (and other light presence of noble beings), the soul exited the body through the hara. For that reason, the body did not disintegrate despite the elapsed years.

No comments: