Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thread of a new spiral


Universe of mine, non knowing human, interconnection remains. In abundance may co-alignment flow. Untamed I am, raw as ever, evolving always in smiles. Within, Source. Foolishness in transparency to soar my laughter. Different lovingly while being another rhythm in echoes: Diversity that enriches Oneness. In harmony with Heart. Venturing in magic, another chapter. Soul of steel as pen. Non knowing human, may they know how much "me" surprises her author. From breeze, past wind to storm, I venture back and forth, weaving an authentic song. All ranges are mine as I dream big in colors. To those that stumble on me, care less for me as I remain alive, in love, pinkish. Such a wonderful world. Evolving my now, rewriting past to future. Releasing me to multiple horizons. My laughter in echoes. Light being, "shining wanderer". Choreography that stimulates faster growth by the co-aligned, irrelevant knowing or not. Blind eye on the rest for detachment dictates, order of serenity.

No comments: