Wednesday, May 7, 2014

First exercise of OBE, Monroe Institute, April 2014

As my 2014 birthday gift, to myself, I enrolled in a six days workshop of "Out of Body Exploration intensive" at Monroe Institute facilitated by William Buhlman. It started on my birthday 12th of April. First exercise took place after dinner on that day. The mission / technique, was to go to our home and look at three objects. As soon as I learned about those three objects, an inner guidance told me not to pick them prior OBE, but rather wait for the OBE to find out which objects will call upon my attention, upon me.

I sat on the edge of my check unit, open curtain, put my headphones on and clicked on ready light signaling my presence. Hemisync music was streaming while William voice was guiding us. I went out of body before William finished his guidance.

There, in front of my home, door opened and closed. Something weird attracted my attention. There was a fire sprinkler on ceiling streaming light as if cherry blossom petals, very gentle and soothing. I noted my observation yet was determined to accomplish my mission: the three objects. First object to call me was a small glass object, transparent and indigo blue, that I have put previously on the door knob. I could lift the object without touching it, zoom in at it and out. What caught my attention then, the vibrancy of colors, specially the Indigo blue; also the clarity of the transparent glass; nothing like in real life. I put it back and walked in to the Saloon. An arabesque table was already floating mid air. I could make it whirl and control the speed of its whirling through telepathy. The table got quite excited and started talking to me through telepathy too. "It is not by mistake that you started sleeping in the Saloon (Couple of years ago, I  abandoned the comfort of my bed to sleep on sofa in Saloon). It is filled with sacred geometry. Your soul is attracted to such high frequency emitted by the sacred geometry specially Lakshmi symbol of abundance" explained the table. I was happy to receive an explanation for what I do. Then, I learned it is time for the third object. It pulled me towards it: a black elephant. I felt certain reluctancy and heartache yet I decided to pursue what is. As soon as I surrendered to what is, the black elephant started communicating with itself, "I now free you, black elephant, of all the pain you have witnessed". As soon as that communication ended, I was sucked in as soul into the black elephant and heard, "I now free you, Maya, from all the pain you have witnessed". Then, I merged with the soul of my home and heard, "I now free you, home, from all the pain you have witnessed." The OBE ended at that point. A remark to note here, all the phrases of "I now free you . . ." were said in a voice of mine yet coming from a higher dimension to the etheric dimension where I stood. A voice of mine which was sober, commanding yet transparent in its simplicity.

As soon as the OBE ended, I understood the symbolic meaning of the fire sprinkler that does not exist in reality at my home. Such a poetic metaphor. Such a great gift to receive on my birthday.

Final reflection, the interconnectedness of all that is, dimensions included, is mesmerizing.


No comments: