Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To leave

Few days and I am leaving. Writing is my passion. Never wanting to stop. Creating a new home blog is not worth the trouble.  Shall I continue here ... Not knowing ... Quite rough waters the past month ending a Swiss journey that was Russian mountains ride... Returning soon back to Beirut. Happy about leaving. Will take full year of lingering free, a drifting scent.




Leaving ...
Packing experiences to age
In one eyelash flutter

In one windy flutter
So much clutter
How much time has elapsed

How much pain has elapsed
Appetite for  blank
Excitement of first word

First word, first visit upon landing
The pine cemetery
Green on blue blur

Blur rejoining my wings
Authentic integrity in my grip
Foolishly nomad and the wind

Nomad or pinkish bedouin
Characteristics of a black bourgeoise
To arrive soon

Arriving back ...
To unpack reflections
Dust shifting

Dust shifting
Sunny skinny dip in
Bret Mars champagne glass

Foolish journeys along their glasses
Haiku or Gogyohka
Careless about the dress

Careless about any dress
Listening to my inner voice
Within me fractal world

Pledging for my sweet insanity
To sparkle and be
Foolishly divine


(CHEERS! Salutations to Zorba the Greek ... 
Dance & Spread Heart Laughter)

No comments: