Monday, February 27, 2017

Note to Self: 12th house blessing

I have been lately exploring new hobbies. I knew from my mom (blessed be) that I was born very early morning. Actually, it was the day of her own 30th birthday. Anyway, without exact timing, I did not find any resonance in astrology until I solved my exact timing. Using dowsing, I found out I was born 6:50 am. That enabled me to do my chart. Then the mystery of the 12th house unfolded. I have a stellium: Four planets in same house, the 12th, and of the same sign. It is common knowledge in Astrology that the 12th house is the house of suffering. Yet further in-depth exploration lead to my newest discovery:


"The twelfth house contains inheritance from the social/tribal group and the collective at large. It also can provide information on access and personal interface with Spirit, consciously or otherwise. At some point in soul development a person will find it imperative to integrate an individuated concept of self with cosmic, social and natural elements surrounding him. The greatest potential for self-mastery, expression of genius and true profession comes out of the twelfth house, but only after the karma of self-imprisonment and bondage due to unconscious motivations has surfaced and been resolved. "



Few lines in a random website tells my life story. Quite interesting.

No comments: