Monday, September 5, 2016

Catching up (July)

Catching up on what I wrote in July:
~
zen garden
a koi jumps into
the sound of silence
~
just after rain
how vivid colors are
garden swings its mood
~
broken left hand
what unfolding pushes her to opt for
the non receiving mode
~
360 degree view mountain top
so far from myself
to hear Self
~
twig to twig
birds sing early morning light
house of beauty
~
in the depth of predawn silence
the clear voice of her heart
humming in love with all that is
she takes a deeper breath
to be the secret mantra
~
full moon rising
to howl all bits of longing
the wolf in me
~
in her cupped hand
a home full of jasmine breeze
grandma
where the child in me
hides treasures, dreams & kisses
~
green grass blade
at the far tip of its curving
a dew lingers
heavy with birdsongs
shape of early morning breeze
~
your hand in mine
sea of blossoming
~
chill from open window
the full moon inhales my exhale
depth of longing
~
barefoot kite runner
how simple joy is
~
a constellation of you
dandelion seed
I am here
~
to trail comets
I liberate a whole constellation
for the manifestation of you
~
no man's land crossed
a hiker finds himself
~
morning light
caressing my face
the thought of you
~
to blossom
I lift you to my lips
in shivers of dews
~
picking cherries
mouth to mouth
~
risqué scent in mystic hue
showering lover's buzz
lavender field, me
~
breeze on pond
rippling my smile
absence and essence, yours
~
eye in desert under night sky
multi universes conversing
emptiness underlined in stars
switching places to notice
wholeness in my emptiness
~
exploding in stars
the way of cold raindrops
to merge with geothermal water
the witnesser in me
soaking in christ consciousness

(story inspired by my experience in the Blue Lagoon, Iceland, which has actually a teal color)
~
flowers
visible wings of
angelic breeze
~

No comments: