Monday, June 13, 2016

Note on Garden of Forgiveness

Ending 3 days “Healing Wounds of History” workshop, June 12, 2016, all attendees with gracious hosts went to visit Garden of Forgiveness, a gem project based on Alexandra Asseily vision, situated between 3 mosques, 3 cathedrals and 3 thousands years of archeology at the heart of Down Town, Beirut. 

At the end of our visit, which was quite emotional for me, feeling the outer space in every cell of my body, Alexandra Asseily asked me as psychic what do I foresee for the Garden. I replied “Instead of being a center that links (her initial vision), it became an island (bit isolated and unaccessible yet preserved from above). People have to build bridges to access it.”

Visionaries like Alexandra do manifest gold for all to benefit from but it is for group consciousness to reach out for it and its blessings.


That evening when I reached home, an explosion went off near by. 


I asked myself what kind of bridges each one of us has to build to access his or her Garden of Forgiveness, breaking the cycle of violence. The Garden is always there, within, preserved from above. Yet we have to allow ourselves to access it. I found myself answering: “Through raising awareness, Garden of Forgiveness is accessible, wherever it is.”

Love breeds even more gorgeous love.
Hate breeds even more ferocious hate.
It is not Revolution that we seek but rather Evolution.


May we raise our awareness to be blessed accessing our Garden of Forgiveness.
May we claim back our wise hearts to thrive in peace and harmony.
Much love and appreciation to Alexandra Asseily.


(written June 12th)

No comments: