Sunday, August 16, 2015

In retrospect

Encouraged by dear professor Visentin, this blog was started 7 years ago, late October 2008, when I just started my master degree in Economics in Switzerland: A decision I made to turn a page and invest in myself: its title "Higher Education". Late October of 2015, I will be graduating PhD in Metaphysics from USA, putting a closure to a 7 year cycle. It was a journey between two continents from the scarcity pillar of Economics to the abundance pillar of Metaphysics. A self healing cycle. "Higher Education" meant deeper knowing.

Repeating Paul Selig precious words: "I know who I am. I know what I am. I know how I serve."

I wonder what my next cycle title might be. Filled with childlike curiosity, I am about to step into the second cycle while repeating the same call of my ever posted photo on this blog "Sail with me!".

My Heartfelt Thank You.

No comments: