Sunday, May 30, 2010

Portrait



Gazing at a child
Picking vibrant memories
Smiling as if sun within
I smell my childhood
The one I dream to have

                     Dreaming to have that
                     My laughter vibrates me
                     Sleepless child within
                     Running through poppy fields
                     Within throughout sun at 41

                                             Born old in drama
                                             Young non aging in laughter
                                             I sketch me stretching
                                             Coloring "foolishly poetic"
                                             To newest chapter of Gogyohka

                                                      
                                        

1 comment:

Maya Idriss said...

Even the word "Gogyohka" seems to me,
the non japanese, baby babbling!